Our state-of-the-art rehab gym includes a simulated home environment with kitchen, laundry, and bedroom areas for practicing the essential skills needed for a safe transition home.
Our physical therapists work to keep you moving safely and more independently.
- Therapeutic exercises for strength, flexibility, and range of motion
- Fall prevention and recovery
- Functional mobility including gait, balance and wheelchair propulsion
- Energy conservation training
- Pain and edema management
- Assistive devices to increase independence and function
- Balance retraining
- Cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehab
- Full complement of OT and PT modality treatment including diathermy, ultrasound, and electrical stimulation
Our occupational therapists focus on increasing independent function in daily living skills.
- Teaching strategies to regain independence and promote safety
- Gross and fine motor muscular re-education
- Therapeutic exercises
- Splinting and orthotic assessment and contracture management
- Adaptive equipment recommendations & training
- Seating and positioning recommendations
- Edema control for upper extremities
- Home evaluations and home management
Speech-language pathologists focus on improving communication and swallowing skills.
Specialty areas include:
- Dysphagia evaluation and treatment
- Oral- motor strengthening
- Strategies for living with dementia
- Augmentative and alternative communication training and strategies
- Cognitive retraining