Volunteers enrich the lives of residents through providing companionship and assisting with recreational activities. Volunteers give back to their community while gaining valuable experience and the satisfaction of helping others.
Volunteers positions are assigned based on the volunteer's interests and abilities. Do you enjoy singing? Playing an instrument? Reading? Writing? Discussing current events? Playing games? Our volunteers do all of those things and more!
For more information on volunteer opportunities, please contact Tammy Chen, Director of Recreation, at 617.237.3626 or email@example.com
Become a volunteer in just 3 steps:
- Complete application materials
- Meet with a member of our staff and bring requested identification
- Attend new volunteer orientation
Requirements for All Volunteers:
- Fulfill health screening requirements
- Provide government identification
- Clear CORI background check
- Ability to understand the English language
- Willingness to commit to a weekly or monthly schedule
- Ability to navigate the building independently
- Ability to assist in the event of an emergency